Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Intern; 5.

Blogging about my daily internship life. Damn. Cannot. Really can't do that. I think it's for the sake of keeping this blog alive. But I am having my blogging mojo so why not? If you see no updates then you know, blogging mojo died, I don't feel like blogging etc.


Push It.


Don't mind those random words in between paragraphs. Want to know where they come from?
I'll let your mind wander on your own. I have been working on a model for 3 days now. My model making skills really suck. Shit. How? =( I know that. Been rushing because client came in today. Study model my ass. Maybe it's called study model but to us students, it's like making final model!


Get It Right.


Well at least I like doing model. If not I would be yawning my ass off at Autocad drawings. Now client wants it next week. No idea which day. Furthermore I need to take leave on Thursday just to go back to Uni for LAM accreditation. GAH. My works are so not complete! Double shit.


You Can't Touch This.


I still have my section to complete. Need to hand draw it and manually render it as well. Crap. I freaking got no proper time management. Or maybe I am just plain lazy. Fuck lah.


What I Did For Love.


Time out. Upload photos as well as edit photos while waiting for my hair to dry. Then it's time to rest. Could not get up this morning. If this continues, I am freaking dead. Working suddenly seem so stress, and I only completed one week of my internship. Another 11 weeks to go? AHAHAHAH



Glee-fied.






I'm glad that it happened. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment