Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Another day has gone.

Today, has been the most boring day for me I think. Besides waking up late noon, I did a full scan for my laptop which lasted a few hours. Yes. The full scan I did on my laptop took a FEW hours which lasted until 6pm. I can't do anything due to this as everything will be so darn slow. I end up flipping through a few pages of CLEO magazine, talking on the phone and taking a nap. How sad. (Lucky I scheduled a post on 5pm. Hehe)

I had a meeting on Tuesday afternoon. A meeting at 4pm. I had to travel all the way to Uni just for a 2 hour meeting. After that, I had a friend named Wong Hon Sern to fetch me all the way back home. :D Thank you so much!


Yes, I obviously took pictures and here they are.


UTAR cat.
Meowr~



We went to Damansara Uptown to look for a bag for his sister but failed to find any suitable one. Then we head to 1 Utama to get a present for his other friend's birthday. Had our dinner at Carl's Junior. Yummy! Cheh. Thought he's going belanja me. XD


Salsa bar.


Natural-cut fries.


Right.
They replaced it with cucumbers. xD
Hon Sern says it tasted good.


Hon Sern's burger - Bacon something.


My burger - Crispy Chicken
It tasted so good that day. xD


There was some exhibition about those massage chairs at the Oval area. Their most expensive chair (I think) was this.

SMARTAIRE
ZERO GRAVITY MASSAGE CHAIR.


Right. It's worth about RM8,999. :S


And the control that comes with it, looks so complicated.


Well, at least someone enjoyed it for just a mere 10minutes. :D




At least I am happily surfing the net right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment