Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Gate painting [Part 2]



At first I thought it was going to rain. With the clouds so dark and thunder making loud noises, I thought I cannot get my painting job done. In the end, it did not rain and so I went out with my tools to continue where I left off yesterday.



YESTERDAY









A job done halfway because it was getting dark. I had to stop. Couldn't see a thing! So those pictures were taken before I started my painting job this afternoon. I have a BLUE rubbish bin door! :S




TODAY








These were what I managed to accomplish today. I started late though because of the weather. One painted side, another side's half painted. Darn. Maybe tomorrow I should really start early. Again, if I can drag myself out of bed. (eh. Don't come and stalk me.)


My left hand.

Seems clean eh? Well I actually cleaned my hands before I even touched my camera. Then, I accidentally touch the wet paint, and there. I had to clean my hands again. My fingers are still a little blue now.

Taking a closer look.





Not to mention I had a little paint on my face, my thighs and you should have seen my right hand. It's all sticky and messy. Today's messier than yesterday. Oh, and the paint? BLUE's the colour right?


Pacific BLUE.
Darn.


I need another bottle of Thinner.
Dangerous stuff. It killed a little of my nails.



Plus I need it to soak the brush.



There. Got a little painting done. Will have to continue AGAIN tomorrow. This is going to be a long painting job. Might have to be painting when my semester starts. :/ But I enjoyed it though. ;) As it keep my mind off my results (which were out this morning), but the site to check the results is STILL not accessible until now. Who cares. I know I don't.





Damn it.
I don't want to have nightmare again about my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment