Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

German food?

This time, my friends and I went to Kepong to have lunch after class. Kepong where? I do not know the place myself but I think that place we went is called Kepong Industrial Park. That's what my friend, Alan said. He's from Kepong after all. :D

So we went to this place called German Cuisine & Bistro to have our lunch.

The menu cover.


Yes.
Our enjoyment is their happiness.


They have this little bench and table outside their Bistro.
Pretty cool. :)


Let's take a look at their interior.







Good?
Not really classy.
They have clocks showing the time of different countries though.

A random shot.


Now are you ready for the food? The service isn't so bad. The food came quite fast! Really! About 5 minutes later after we ordered, the drinks came, then the food arrived. Everyone had the same drink, mainly because they ordered the lunch set, which also includes a bowl of soup and salad.

Ice Lemon Tea.
It ain't too sweet, aint too sour.


For starters, there's potato soup.


Then salad. Looks ok.


First up, this is steak.
Is it? I don't remember. Not my order.


Next, beef.
Beef what?
I also don't know. Looks good though. :)


Now my turn! Grilled Chicken!
I requested for a change in the sauce from Black Pepper to this brown sauce.
Tasted alright.


Lastly, Dory fish!
I wanted to have that at first but because it's dory fish, I had second thoughts.


So mine is the only one that's not the lunch set, therefore I do not have soup and salad to eat. We all are pretty satisfied with our meal. So this place is recommended to be visited again! Of course we have to try their pork knuckles one day.


I wonder what does that STADT stands for?


_________________________________________


Finally I got to have my all time favourite sushi going in to my stomach during dinner! :D


♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment