Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Dim Sum filled my stomach up.

I never had Dim Sum for dinner and this is my first time. What I did not expect was to eat until I couldn't get up! Literally. At least I still managed to walked myself to the basin to wash my hands and walked to the car. having Dim Sum alone can really fill one's stomach up. I was stuffed. Yummy!


Venue : Damansara Uptown

Restaurant name : Hong Kong Dim Sum


Some drink.
I can't remember the name but my Father, his GF and my brother all had the same drink.


My orange juice.


The initial dishes that we ordered.


Spot the difference with the picture above? ;)


There's meat and prawn inside.

Century Egg Congee


Luo Mai Kai (Sticky Rice)


Salad Prawn


Something else with prawn.


My all time fav.
Siu Mai!


The last two to arrive.
Har Gao (Prawn Dumpling) & Xiao Long Bao (What do you call this?)




Almost every dish had prawn inside, which was not a biggie as the prawn was really fresh and good. Our bill was a whooping RM120. Teehee. Picture quality is not good for today. This is what you get when one does not have their camera with them. (I was thinking maybe I should just open a food blog. xD) Anyway, I am still feeling pretty full right now. I wonder will I be able to have breakfast the next morning? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment