Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Carls Junior is awesome.


Get ready for another round of mouth-watering Carls Junior food! This time I have fries! :D (Think I sound like a kid happy to get fries.)

I was really stuffed after eating the burger and fries. And all those walking around did not even help! Time to hit the gym. Err wait. On second though, maybe the gym can wait. Heheh.


So I get fries today.



They taste.. GOOD! :D
You want more?



Yummy!


Our lunch.

You ain't seeing double.
And I did not photoshopped this photo.



That's my sexy friend.
Caught her taking a picture of the yummy food.


This is heaven.



Now we went round walking, most of the time window shopping and again I stepped into Kitschen. Well, what to do? Their clothes are awesomely wonderful and the prices are affordable. (Just that I am broke and I can't afford to buy anything. :( )

Yeah. Crazy. Tell me about that.
Look how she got her finger tangled in my hair.





Had fun walking around.
At last, I am not sitting at home facing my computer 24-7. :D






This is really nice.
I love the colours. That's why I took this picture.
Anybody know what's this? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment