Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

What a random day.

With random feelings of course. A random day ain't complete with a random mixture of feelings. One moment I was feeling EMO and wanted to be alone as I felt that no one could understand me. The next moment, I was up and chit chatting my way through my bunch of friends. And right before your eyes, I turn quiet again, just listening to the sound of noise made by my friends. Randomizing my feelings today I guess. ;)

My second week of class. 5 more weeks left before I face exams again. Now the feeling of tired-ness is drowning me. I am hungry at the same time too! :D And of course, my post wouldn't be complete without some food in it.

Well, actually, I would not be satisfied if I do not include some food in. So here is a look at what I had for lunch today.

Nasi Lemak.
Minus the sambal.
(Next time I'll take a picture wit the sambal.)
It's good enough to fill my stomach.


For once I am actually typing so much words to a post, if you noticed my previous posts all consist of pictures, and more pictures only, with a few words to string them together. I haven't really got the blogging feel to really blog, and furthermore I am still in a dilemma on what should I blog about. If you really want to know a more personal side of my thoughts, you can always visit newly created blog call Thoughts. (Darn I am promoting here)

Anyway, I need to eat already. I can smell my dinner from my room. The smell just fills my nostrils. Ending this post with a cute picture. Take care everyone! I will be back! :D


WooHoo ^^
Taken from the shirt I wore today.
credits : Hui Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment