Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On the second day of school, what do you do?




It seems that I have already started my semester for a week! I laugh alot today and I love it. Laughing is good. :D As usual, I got up early and went for a 9AM class when my timetable says that my class starts at 11AM. You must be thinking have I gone mad? Well actually no. I went for the English For Engineering class this morning at 9AM, another lecture class with a different lecturer.

Let's skip to lunch time. I am pretty tired today. My eyes especially. They are on fire.


You have reached the 18th floor.


Those were the plastic cards we were given when we order food. So when our number is mentioned, we go and collect our food from the counter. I took a picture because it is really rare that we can all get such continuous numbers.

From left : Jonathan's, Chin Wei's, Mine, Hui Chin's, Canny's, Li Zhen's & Yin Lin's.



I had fried meehoon. It usually tastes good but it's a little off today.


___________________________________



My craving for chips has ended. I went to get myself a few packets of chips. Too bad they aren't LAYS chips, but they still satisfy me. :)





Yes.
It says after pour and shake, you get Roasted Prawn with Chipotle Chilli.
Right.


:D













Am I tempting you? Awwh. Wait no more. Go to your nearest 7-11 or mini market to get a packet of any chips to satisfy yourself now! ;)



_______________________________


Now I need something sweet to satisfy my taste buds.
No. Not sweets.
They won't work. I'm missing something right now.







This.




Peel fresh from school.
Too bad, it is not available anymore.

Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment