Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Chocolates are heaven.

Chocolates are said to be good. Helps you de-stress, helps you concentrate, it's said to be good for health too! I think, if I am not mistaken. Especially DARK CHOC. Ooo yummy, at the mention of it. ;)

I recently bought some chocolates, which are TimTam and Cloud 9. You will see the pictures later, plus I got a bottle of chocolates from my uncle who came down from the United Kingdom.

This post is supposed to be out yesterday but I wasn't home the entire day. Came home at about 11PM. So now I am here, eyes tired, they are closing on me. I need CHOCOLATES.



Tim Tam original!



Tasted so good, I finished the whole packet that day.


Here's the bottle of chocolates my uncle gave.



Hazelnut, White, Dark & Milk






Oo yummy?



^^



And my last 2 Cloud 9!






Stop drooling.
Now you can wipe your saliva off. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment