Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On the first day of school, what do you do?

I'm happy to be back. Laughing, going crazy and all, I love it. It's good to be back to school. Feels like home. ;) I hope everyone's happy too.

So first day of school seems like.. the first day of school lah! Where you see old friends you go : "YO!" Or maybe a wave and a smile, or maybe, you go : "Hi! How are you?" My third semester. Hope it will be filled with loads of laughter and fun as usual even though our group - the 16 of us - have a timetable which is slightly different. A few of us have a different timetable due to some rescheduling by UTAR. -.-

Starting third semester, I am geared up to get to know a few more new friends. I hope. By starting with the school's canteen cat.


Meow.

Yes. This cat. I bet you have seen him at least once in one of my previous post. Yet today, I acted as though I have not seen a cat in my life before, I kept pointing at and orange tabby and said : "EH. UTAR got new cat!" Yes. That is how jakun I can get.



He's eyeing the food in my hand while I tried to snap a picture of him.
Yes. The NEW cat in UTAR.

First class was kind of boring. I can fall asleep. A subject called English For Engineering. Darn. I took a look at the past year papers just now and I went : S***. I do not know how to pass an English paper anymore.

Next class was a subject called Building Services & Equipment I. Right. Another boring lecture. I was half listening and half toying around with friends and my camera (as usual). So here are 2 shots of my friend MARTIN LAI.

First, I don't know what he was doing.


Next minute, he covered his handsome face with his bag.

(Eh Martin Lai, You can don't do this to me ar. Give me some face lah, It's not like you don't have face. xD)



Anyway, there goes a day.



I wonder what's install for me tomorrow? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment