Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Gate painting [Part 3]

I wonder how many parts is there going to be on my gate painting series. Now it's part 3. I wonder... Anyway, today, nothing is on my mind except for my painting job. (Darn my results)


my painting job = mission accomplished.


Check it out!


Rubbish bin door.



Yes. Both in and out. Including the frame.

It's BLUE!




The gate.




Sorry. Bad painting.


The junks.


Messy me. That's a juice box you see there too. I just finished that and left it there. Well of course the juice box is almost empty. I can't finished the juice in one day. Tired me. That's all for today. I will find something else to blog about soon. I promise. Food maybe? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment