Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Can't wait for hols to be over. ♥

It has been a long one and a half weeks plus since my holidays started, with another one and a half weeks left before my next semester starts, and guess where am I every single day?






HOME.









Yes. I have been IN sinced my holidays started. It is only during the weekends where I go out to have fun with friends. Aww shucks. How sad. I'm sad. Pathetic holidays. This is the longest holiday I have gotten sinced I started Uni and all I do, from Sunday to Friday is stay in the house and ROT in front of my laptop.


Well, alright. That is one thing.


The other thing is that I have got a strict father which expects me to stay at home instead of going out to have fun with my friends. Right. So that is one reason why I do not go out on weekdays. Especially when my father is at home, the harder it is for me to go out, without going pass him and out the front door. Sometimes I feel the urge to sneak out at night (yes I am THAT crazy & naughty) yet the slightest noise will arouse him from his sleep and I'll be doomed.


Oh did I mentioned I'm home from Sunday to Friday?
So what about Saturday?


I love my Saturdays. I really do. Why is that so? First, it's because I get to spend the day with him. Of course I cherish it so much as I only get to meet up with him once a week. Second, it's because I get my freedom to spend time with whoever I like the entire day! That includes you, you and you my friends! Freedom! :D (So you know now that I am always available during the weekends, especially on Saturdays.)


I wish I have a car though.


So that I can go out and go places. Especially to drive to Uni. x) Hehe. But the only thing is I have not been driving since... I don't know how long! S***! Oh well, I still can drive alright, just that I am no pro.



Being home is good. But not everyday.
It gets boring after awhile.



Furthermore I am broke.
So where else can I go but to stay in my lair?
From sunrise to sunset, all I am starring at is my pampered laptop.


Can't wait for Saturday to come. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment