Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The truth is always ugly and revenge is sweeter.






Two movies that I have watched recently, or let's say these movies are watched during my holidays. Like the last few days of my semester break, then only I went to dig these movies out to watch. Pathetic. No? So basically I have been rotting. Enough said.

So which two movies did I watched?


Let's scroll down to check it out!





The truth is always ugly. I watched three quarter of the movie on Hon's birthday that time, at the park, and finished the remaining 20 minutes at home. No, that's not the movie title.


This is.






A movie worth watching. :D A really short summary of what I found - Abby Richter (Katherine Heigl) is a romantically challenged morning show producer whose search for Mr. Perfect has left her hopelessly single. She's in for a rude awakening when her bosses team her with Mike Chadway (Gerard Butler), a hardcore TV personality who promises to spill the ugly truth on what makes men and women tick. source

I know normally I do not do my own personal reviews on movies that I have watched because I just have no comments, or either I have nothing relevant to talk about. So this time, I will give it a try. Forgive me if I reveal too much or I am crapping.


Where do I start?


The Ugly Truth is a movie worth watching. It's a typical romantic story, where the guy and girl end up falling for each other. Yes. Predictable, but still, it's an enjoyable movie to watch. This movie is hilarious, if you can take those horny jokes all the time throughout the movie. :) Gerard Butler is a hunk. I cannot imagine him acting in a romantic comedy like this and damn he's good. Alongside with Katherine Heigi, they make an awesome pair. I love the part where they can't resist each other after a hot dance and make out at the lift. That is so hilarious! X)

I guess many of you have watched the movie already. No? If not, then you better get the movie to watch.



Eep. :D Love the movie!



Rating : 8/10



_________________________________________


Revenge is sweeter. Is it?

Maybe it is for this movie.


Ah yes. A chinese movie. English title? It's call Sophie's Revenge. Fun-filled romantic comedy as well where again, girl fall for guy. It's super imaginative! Totally awesome. Makes you want to go back being a kid again. Especially when there's a hunk in the movie, makes the movie much more worth watching! Teehee..

Okays, the story line is not bad too. But there's Peter Ho acting in it. How can I resist? Oh yes. You people don't know. Besides having a crush on the SUPER famous artist Wang LeeHom, I also have a little crush on Peter Ho. Go goole him if you don't know about him. Absolutely gorgeous. ;D

Right. I do not know what to say about this movie as my mind is blank now. So here's a short summary from the web - Dumped by her fiance just two months before their wedding, comic strip writer Sophie hatches an elaborate plan to get her Jeff back and punish the movie star, Joanna, who seduced him away. She finds herself a partner, Gordon, an ex-lover of Joanna's. The two start on a comic adventure full of laughs and tears, aided by Sophie's two best friends, Lucy and Lily. At the eve of her success, Sophie suddenly realizes that she has been so focused on revenge that she has not heard her own change of heart. source





Rating : 7/10





Movie in line : See my Movies wanted list! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment