Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

I want Sushi.

As I promised. A post as soon as possible. About something. Food maybe? And yes. Food. I can't resist good and tasty food. :D Anything that melts in my mouth I will post it up. (I am literally pointing a finger towards the famous M&Ms that melts in your mouth and not in your hands.) X)

It's Japanese food again this week. AGAIN. I repeat. I thought we can go somewhere else to dine but instead we settled for Japanese food. Once again. Same place. Lets go to Yokozuna to see what we had this week. Together with my aunt and uncle.


I'll go slow.

This is some sushi combo. 9 pieces.
I took one out before remembering to take a picture.


I miss eating this. My favourtie.
But this one had too much rice. :(


Soft Shell Crab Maki.
Yummy!


Unagi Maki.


My brother's set.
Chicken.


And basically I had the same and so does my father. My aunt and uncle had Cod Fish Teriyaki set. Which was about the same with what I had, except for the fish type laa. You can check out my past post about this restaurant. (Click HERE!)



Oh this time we had dessert.

Gomen.


Tasted pretty GOOD!
I think it was some bean paste inside.
(Reminds me of what Doremon likes to eat)


That's my uncle and aunt who joined us for dinner.


They were talking outside and I was bored.


So I took a picture of the restaurant from the outside.

Nice? Pretty nice. :D


And I spotted a cat! Beautiful cat. A little skinny though.

Kitty, look here!


Look here..
He's hungry. :(


Look at me..


Gosh. This is the best so far.


This cat straight away lie down when I approach it, expecting me to play with him. Cute. But too bad I had to go already plus I don't want to get my hands dirty. :( Anyway, I want sushi. Just sushi. Ebiko sushi. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment