Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Mamee beats a fly.

I can't resist junk food this few weeks. This few days. I recently ate a packet of Mamee Monster which reminds me of the Maggie Mee. Ah whatever. I am cutting my crap short now and just enjoy my random pictures of the Mamee Monster. It came with a little gift too!






It says : WARNING! Not for kids 3 years old and below.


Well, I am past that age already. Right?


Right.


____________________________________


This is a horrifying experience for me as it was the first time a met with a situation like this. don't like to waste food but I have no choice. You wouldn't want to touch it either if you knew.


Time? 1PM
Where? School canteen
Day? Thursday
What food? Cantonese Fried Kuey Teow



Looks good right?


This is my second time eating this dish. Apparently the first time I was so hungry I just started eating straightaway and forgotten to take a picture until I was almost finishing it. Well, little did I know I was in for a shock.



Horror.


It's a FLY!
A BIG BLACK FLY!!


I was like, what is that black thingy among my noodles? Picked it up and I went s***. Damn. The fly did not drop right in. I think it was fried together with my noodles. Darn. I end up pretty hungry during dinner time. I was pretty upset but I did not complain. Lost my appetite that moment and I did not want to eat anything else. Grrr.


I better be careful of what I order in the canteen from now on.
Yiks. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment