Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Mid-Autmn Festival.

This post is so going to be full of pictures. Really. (For MORE, visit my Facebook.) Went to Cineleisure to catch a movie (see my next post), and then went down to my Grandmother's place for Mid-Autumn Festival. :) There's delicious looking food as well to satisfy your appetite too! :D



*gasp*
Megan Fox!


It's always us. ;)


My Starz LG competition going on at Cineleisure.


A chair!
But there's a sign that says...

Yeah.
Please do not sit on the captain's chair.


We had fun taking pictures.


And again.


Had McDonald for lunch.







In the car,

A failed attempt to snap a Slurpeelicious moment.


At my Grandmother's place,

Someone reading about Megan Fox.


Dinner time!

Stir-fried Vegetables.


Pork


Chicken


Tasty soup.


Just this few dishes, and everyone's full :)


A moment not to be missed!





Hon feeding my baby cousin.
Both also so cute!


Lantern time!





Starting our little project.



Failed once.


Success!


Like a birthday cake.


His birthday cake.


Until the wax started dripping.

Therefore forming our so called "Masterpiece".






Had the delicious Ikea curry puff!



Yummy! I crave for more!



Nevertheless, it was pretty fun, no boring moments and the most important part is that I get to spent my day with him. :) Teehee..


______________________________



Our love's a perfect crime.
;)







What movie did I watched?

Up next! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment