Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Japanese food is awesome. :D

I went back to the same Japanese restaurant to eat again and this time I know what is the restaurant name. Finally. :D On the way to my father's office, like before dinner, it finally RAINED! YES! Rain came! I am so darn happy because the weather was totally scorching hot and dry for the past few days, where I wonder how many showers I need a day to keep myself cool.


AND I decided to try something new.





See the raindrops~



Something new. I took pictures of raindrops on the car window while the car is moving. I somehow feel.. sentimental? Who knows?


And so for dinner, we went to this Japanese restaurant again. It's called Yokozuna. I repeat, the food's delicious. Price wise? I have got no comment.


This is how the menu looks like.


Sashimi? I have no idea what this dish was.
But it was definitely RAW.



Now to have a look at the interior.





Boxes of Sake!
Should be empty ones. Or not?


Anyway I was kinda feeling bored while waiting for the food to arrive so I took pictures of the interior. Nice eh? I mean the interior of the restaurant, not the picture that I took.



Have seriously got no idea what dish this is but it's part of my meal.
Crispy.
Cuttlefish maybe?


My favourite set meal - Salmon Teriyaki. :D


My father's GF's meal - Yokozuna Bento.
Sorry about the photo retardation.

And there you have it.

The sign board of that restaurant. :)


On the way back to the car, while my father stopped to buy fruits,

I spotted this.


Take a closer look,

What is it that they are roasting?
It's either wild boar or goat.




Mun Hon's birthday pictures are all coming up next! (I hope) If I am hardworking enough to type and post pictures up as there are like TONS of pictures taken on his birthday. :) Good night now. I need my beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment