Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

You are not alone.

Let's start off with It has been a long day yesterday. From morning to night I have been out. Going here and there. Real tired too. So I slept like a baby, or lets just say maybe like a pig (which I think I admit I sometimes am) until about 3pm, then only I got out of bed. And right now I am starting to blog.

It was Hon's birthday yesterday and unfortunately, his friends are all busy that day. So it was only me and him together the whole day, celebrating his birthday in a different way rather than going to shopping malls to catch a movie and dine. Something different to add on to our book of memories.




This is just the beginning.




We went to Lake Garden in the morning for picnic.


On the way.







That's...
me.




He's a happy boy.




Beautiful ain't it?


A failed attempt to capture a spider web.


My favourite egg sandwich.
I made those.



He loves Cloud 9.

Bookworm!





"Whatcha looking at?"




Feeding the deers. :D


Oh dear. I am feeling so lazy now. There's still more to come! Of course you can always check out my Facebook for the rest of the pictures.



We went home to shower and rest, then off to 1Utama for a quick shop.


His birthday present.

The card.

Yes. We are at Kitschen.
AGAIN.

Don't see.
That's me at the background.



Yes la.
I am wearing a dress.

Another present from me.




Dinner at Naili's Place.
Yes. We have finally FOUND the place.











The place is beautiful.
Ain't it? :D


From my view.
2 Malaysian flag. (:

Our drinks.
Mango Twist and Fresh Lime.

My Chicken Chop.

His Sirloin Steak.

Both tasted GOOD. :D


He had two cakes.

Make a wish~



Paying the bill.

They even have their own shell! :D


Naili's Place is the place to go if you want a romantic night or whatever event you have. The food's great, the music's great and the place is just GREAT! :D


A quiet birthday for him. I hope he enjoyed the day because I enjoyed planning it. :D


_____________________________



You are not alone.
I am always with you no matter near of far.





It took me about 12 hours just to get this post done.

No comments:

Post a Comment