Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Gate painting [Part 1]

It's my last week of my semester break. Was supposed to paint my house front gate two weeks ago but my father just have not got me the paint to do so. And today, he got the paint for me. So I got started this afternoon, painting my house front gate.


The gate BEFORE I applied a layer of foundation.


This is BEFORE.


Yea you can see the rust.


LEFT : Before / RIGHT : After.


The AFTER effect after applying foundation.


Painted the rubbish door as well.





Now this is the best part.







The colour that I am going to apply on after that layer of foundation.



It's hideous! OMG. Too bright. Too BRIGHT! Neon. Darn. My house gate is so going to look hideous. I'm sorry to say that but this is so not the colour I was expecting. Anyway, part 2 will be coming up next for I painted the gate halfway only. Am going to continue painting tomorrow, if I can get out of bed. :D Will let you all see how's the results like.




Darn.
Hideous colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment