Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

All I want for Christmas is you.

"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even ask for snow~"


All I want for Christmas~ Is you~! Gosh. As I type, this song is playing on my iTunes. Great way to get ready for the festive season. :) I should be going to sleep now but my mind is still working!

Christmas is coming. I can feel it! I hope I'll be ready for Christmas this year. :) Have been really emo recently. Not just recently. It has already been a few weeks. I can't remember the last time I had been so down.


No one know the pain I felt back when everything happened in a flash. I just got to open my eyes. I want to open my eyes and see you, and wish that everything was a dream.

For the first time, I want to keep my eyes open. Nobody knows the pain I left behind. I want to move on. I will be stronger, and I won't let him pull me down anymore.




Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for being with me. ^^ So all I want for Christmas this year, is you. :) *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment