Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Eggs are also a source of protein.

I don't know what got into me but I just want to make sandwiches. Like any sandwiches but basically the usual ones I have made so far. Then I proceed to making breakfast. I was feeling pretty excited about all this breakfast thingy that next on my list after breakfast is lunch. :)

What I did on a Wednesday morning was Egg Sandwich. My all time favourite. I started off boiling the eggs, then bashed them up in a bowl and added pepper and mayo. First time round I forgotten to add salt. Which resulted in the sandwich tasting a little bland.





Then time to spread them on the bread. :D

Yum yum~! :)


Well, the second time I made egg sandwich resulted in the egg yolk not being cooked enough but remembered the salt. Heh. Well, at least I know and there's room for improvement.


__________________________________________________



Then on Saturday morning, (which is not morning by the time I woke up but prefer to say it's morning. :P) I decided to make French toast. Which again, I think I failed because it's a little burned, from the wok being too hot, and me being slow.




I'll do better next time! :) Next up, Scrambled Eggs! :D So far, everything I make has got to do with eggs. But I'm not worried. Eggs are good, but I have gotten a few items too for other stuff. Baked beans, cheese, sausages, tuna. Yet again, it's to make sandwich. I'll move away from bread when I'm ready. :)


Just got to say that mother taught me well in making these few simple food. I wonder does she knows how to make scrambled eggs?

1 comment:

  1. oh well dear... yes i do know how to make scramble eggs..............

    ReplyDelete