Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

It's so frustrating.

I do not have the patience to play with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Maybe not now.


WHY?


Because I damn don't know how to use it! Geez. I'm trying to work on some school work but it ain't helping. First, I don't know how the hell to find my symbols in Illustrator. Second, I am super NOOB in Photoshop. Third, I don't have the patience to crop out a picture and discard the stupid white background. And now, I'm on the verge of crying. :'(


I need a place to vent my frustration so I turn to blogger instead. I think I need to get myself a book for dummies on how to work Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Just that I think I do not have the patience to even read it! Gah. I need someone to teach me but I guess not this time as my patience has really reached its limit. It's driving me nuts! &


%$#@!


*fu-fu-fu-fu-fu*

No comments:

Post a Comment