Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year...can you plsssssss give me a new phone this x'mas??

Thank you!!

From Hon Sern.



Well, that was a copy and paste from my friend's status in Facebook to my blog here. Heh. I haven't been writing letters since I grew up to find out that Santa isn't real.



He does not live at the North Pole, with little elves as helpers or have a special reindeer named Rudolph.



Maybe Rudolph had his nose painted red that's why we all call him Rudolph the Red-Nose reindeer.

HAHAH.

Even better, I don't believe that he climbs down chimneys and eat cookies and milk that little children leaves out for him. Well of course, these are stories I have heard when I was little. But I guessed I just never believed in Santa.

But I do love Christmas songs when Christmas is just around the corner, everywhere you go, there's always Christmas songs blasting through the speakers at malls or the radio. I remember singing to Jingle Bells, or We Wish You A Merry Christmas every single year when Christmas comes around. Then slowly I knew more songs like Last Christmas, or that classic one, 12 Days of Christmas. Who know since when, I started liking Christmas.



I used to get presents every year when I was little but I knew they were from my parents and not from Santa. Though I do have a stocking of my own to hang up during Christmas eve, but I never had a Christmas tree nor a fireplace to start with.


Where most people hang their stockings at the fireplace, I hang mine at the end of my bed. Well, just that, I don't have a bedpost to hang it so I hang it up at my door knob. Though it was never filled as every year I hang it up.

I don't remember staying up and waiting for Santa to arrive. I don't remember ever having to believe that Santa Claus is real. But I remember having fun as a kid, waiting to receive gifts every Christmas. Oh that joy of having presents and opening them! :)

As I grew up, I stopped wishing on wishing stars, I stopped waiting for gifts to be put in my hands, and I just stopped believing in the magic of Christmas. Well I found out my family does not celebrate Christmas. But this year, I'm determined to make it different. Not only having someone I love to spend Christmas with, or getting them gifts, I am making this year's Christmas different for me.

Christmas is not just about celebrating the birth of Jesus, nor is it just about gift-giving or decorations. It's also the season to forgive. But to me, it's more than that because I want to believe in the magic of Christmas again. (I may sound like a child but who cares? :D) This year I made it possible for me to visit shopping malls to capture the wonderful decorations put up, even if some are a little disappointing.



I might be totally broke and you won't receive any gifts from me, but that does not matter. As long as I enjoy this season, even without any gifts, I would be content. :) So now, I would like to re-live my childhood dreams, even if I know that this would not reach North Pole in any way.


Dear Santa,


I have been a very very good girl this year. (I think) Can have this few items for Christmas this year? I hope this reaches you soon because of the crazy weather changes right now, I hope North Pole ain't snowing that badly. Here are a few items that I want this year for Christmas:

1) New bed and shelves, and cupboards.
So that I can have a room makeover. I need more space in my room as I feel my current furniture eats up too much space. Plus I need to re-arrange the positions of my bed.

2) I need new wall paints.
So that I can paint my room into the colours I desire. I will even create patterns to my liking so that the room gives out a sense of belonging to me.

3) I would like to have my heart turn into ice or stone.
Ice so that I can be as cold as ice towards anyone and don't have to have to feel others. Whereas stone might be better maybe, so hard that I don't have to even be compassionate any more.

4) Have a new phone.
Well of course a phone to my desire. ^^

5) Maybe some money to get me new clothes, and new stuff for the new year?

6) Or maybe that DSLR camera that I have my eyes on?

7) I wish for a house of my own. Or maybe a land of my own. :)


8) Get me some books to read. Namely from authors like: Lee Child latest book, or Cecelia Ahern.
So that I don't have to be bored to death on 1st of January.

9) To have patience and perseverance. To be stronger than I am now so that I can face my fears and troubles. To have faith in myself and to gain back my self-confidence.

10) Or if all those mentioned above can't be fulfilled, then I would gladly wish to have the chance to volunteer myself for one whole day at SPCA.


I hope it's not too much to ask for. I haven't really written to Santa since young. I really really do hope this letter of mine reaches you at North Pole, and I blessed that Santa and your reindeer have an awesome flight this Christmas eve.


Merry Christmas Santa! :)


Love,
Sze Yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment