Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

To the fair!

Recently, I have been quite addicted to Beauty and the Beast songs. Way back from year 1991, one of Disney's classic fairytale. I even downloaded the movie to watch! Well, it was an accident as I was actually just searching for the songs. And everything happened right after I went to One Utama and heard those Beauty and the Beast's songs playing in the background.

Anyways, here's more updates on places to visit during this month, if you haven't step foot anywhere yet.


Sunway Giza Mall

Now this is a place I recommend. Why? It's awesomely nice place to hang out and relax with your love ones, family and friends alike! Tons of food to chose from as well. :)


Indoor







Outdoor








_________________________________________________________



I would like to add to my list:

- Sunway Pyramid
- Empire Shopping Gallery

If, I managed to ship myself down to Subang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment