Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Christmas Places.

Ok. Let's check.


1) 1 Utama
- Done. Just that I have not posted up any pictures because pictures are not with me!)

2) The Curve/Ikano/e@Curve
- Erm. I did not capture pictures at Ikano actually but it's still considered as job done! =P

3) KLCC
- Done. Pretty simple.

4) MidValley
- The best this year. I think. :)

5) Pavillion KL
- Grand as usual. But did not really gave me the WOW factor.

6) Berjaya Times Square
- Been there.

7) Tropicana City Mall
- Done!


Oh-My-GOD. Done! All checked off! Well of course, I added a few more places to my list like Giza Mall, and I can't believe I left out The Gardens when I remembered MidValley. I won't be around for the weekends but I hope I have lots of photos to put up here after that! :)


New Year people!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment