Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

There's like less than 10 more days to Christmas.

Seriously. I couldn't believe Christmas is like one more week away! I don't know why I am so excited about Christmas this year, furthermore I do not celebrate Christmas, but I really do enjoy the season because it's the season I like the most!

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening~

I can belt out random Christmas songs anytime, just so you know. And a random thought? (I am hungry and want Chic-O-Cheese from Starbucks right now). I want to sleep though. My eyes are really tired. My body is really tired. I just want to sleep yet I want to eat. I'm so greedy. :X

There's only one thing when I type a Christmas post like this. That's right. I have captured another mall's decorations. This time, down to the city - Kuala Lumpur, taking that bumpy ride to Imbi Monorail Station, to have a Cosmic Christmas.





Berjaya Times Square









No comments:

Post a Comment