Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Friends are a need.

Posted in Thoughts (my other blog which is now no longer available) on November 1st 2009, 330PM.







Sometimes I always wonder, what are friends for? Are they here to just have fun with you? Are they here to help you in what you do? Or are they just another passerby?


Do you ever wonder what does a friend mean?


Technology is so advance now that I use google for everything I want to find. So I searched up what does a friend and friendship means.


Friendship is the cooperative and supportive relationship between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.


Friend is a person you know well and regard with affection and trust.





I always wonder why am I alone. Am I not a friend to others? Is it because I always distance myself from others? I am a friend to others, but are they a friend to me? Everyone needs a friend in their life, and I need to know my friends are there for me whenever I need them, not judging me by the cover.

Friend is a person you know well and regard with affection and trust, and Friendship is a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. I wonder where are they when I need them. I always wonder who they are and who can I turn to when I face crisis. I don't know who to call my best friend anymore. I don't know who to call my good friend anymore. I don't even know who my true friends are.

Yes, I do have alot of friends. But which of them are true and which are not? I cannot tell. All I know is I am a true friend to everyone. But a true friend is very hard to come by. I always go by this saying : Once a friend, forever a friend. So if you are my friend, you will always be. Now this is a message going to all my friends out there, I just want to say this :

If you and I know each other, we are friends. No matter how far or how near, I hope to keep in touch with you all. Friendship last forever, that is what I believe, whether you are a good friend, close friend, best friend or a true friend. I love you all the same.




"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment