Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On Christmas Day. [Part I]

Justify FullIt took me days to edit the photos. Plus, I was not at home too. But I finally have some pictures done. Let me start from... Christmas Eve. I went out late at night to a friend's place and had a few drinks. Specially made by soon-to-be Bartender! Gosh. A little of that, a little of this, well I end up having rash the next day but nah.. I'll be fine. =P (Sorry I do not have photos of those drinks I had.)

So on Christmas Day, was supposed to join a group of friends for Bak Kut Teh at Klang but end up being late so ended up having lunch at ss2. Before I go any further, I spotted this while stuck in a jam at Sunway Pyramid.

Reindeer antlers!

Christmas spirit! :D And geez. Massive jam at Sunway Pyramid! I have not even mentioned the CROWD at KL yet! Horrifying! So much for celebrating Christmas at home. The amount of people flooding the monorail stations is really, quite a sight. I have not seen such a crowd even on the busiest days!

So alright. Headed down to KL. Destination : Pavillion KL. The crowd at Pavilion was really, REALLY, as said in Chinese : People mountain, people sea. Stopped by the new store called Fahrenheit 88, and to check out UniQlo especially. :)



Well it's SALES season, and being the first store in Malaysia, it's sure packed with people! Though I must say, the quality of the clothes there are awesome! It's worth the price! And of course, I have Fahrenheit 88 Christmas decos to show. :)


Fahrenheit 88











Pretty simple decorations for this Christmas. Next up, Pavilion KL! Gosh. Super packed place to be on a public holiday. Though the decorations are of course, very grand. :)



ps : don't really have the mood to blog at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment