Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Double blast, but last one is the best. :D

The first thing I did when I turn on the computer every single time is wait for my computer to get running, double click on Mozilla Firefox, and wait for my pages to load. (Yes I have quite a number of tabs) Then double click on Google Chrome and again, wait for pages to load, which would take about 3-5 mins maybe? Or faster. I don't count.

Facebook page next. Don't get me wrong. I'm not that addicted to Facebook. I can live without it if there's not internet usage for me. (I think, I rather not challenge myself) So, what got me so excited is that I spotted some video shared by a friend. It's what I'm waiting for or maybe that everyone is waiting for. :D There's actually two videos I would like to share today.


First up, let me present Thor. Not the comic Thor. The movie! It's coming in May 2011! Excited? I sure am. :D



I really hope it's going to be as good as shown in the trailer though one comment I read from YouTube : Is he even gonna FLY?
HAHAHAH
True enough Thor can fly, in comics, so we'll see when the movie is out.



Now the best part is here. Really. Saved the best for last. :D




Ready?



Really ready?




3...


2..


1.







PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! :D


Now THIS, is something to be looking forward to! I hope you are as excited as me! :D Next May in the US. So when is Malaysia? I'll be waiting! now to watch the trailer again and again to satisfy my crave for this movie. :D Jack Sparrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment