Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Last Christmas.

I remember Tropicana City Mall (TCM) was a new mall in the neighbourhood. The first time I step foot there, it was quite empty as many shops were not open yet. No source of entertainment, it was a very quiet mall.

I remember TCM to be a very nice mall, their cinema was a small one but sufficient to cater the crowd that goes there. As well as a supermarket for folks who lives nearby. It's basically a mall, not small yet not big. It's just nice I would say.

I remember TCM to have fairly nice decorations last Christmas. But I am sorry to say this year's decoration was a let down.




Tropicana City Mall









Tell me did I miss any more at Tropicana City Mall? Maybe the trees displayed outside? Or are there any?

No comments:

Post a Comment