Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On Christmas Day. [Part II]

For you information, I just woke up. Might be a little blur and still no mood to really blog so maybe I shall let the pictures do the talking instead.


Pavilion KL

Before crossing the road.
See the crowd? =S
Horrifying.


After that this greeted us.
But of course with a few people in front snapping away.
(*yawns* I feel like crawling back to bed.)






What a sight as I stepped in.






Nice much? :)




Taken in the evening when I was about to leave.



So I guess that's it. For more pictures, of course, if you are a friend of mine on Facebook, feel free to check it out! :) So now I think I'll just go to the toilet and down to the kitchen in search of FOOD. Hungry~ Heheh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment