Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A dream that needs to be realised.

If I could move out, I would gladly do so.

If I can run away from my life right now, I would gladly do so.

If ONLY I can escape from reality, I would most definitely do so.



Well, if only I could chose to live my life all over again, I really would do so. I would abandon this life living hell right now, take him with me, and we'll go somewhere that no one knows.

If only I can get out of this household I am trapped within, I would do so. To just escape from all the suffering I have been through, for I find no happiness here. And to run as far as I could, just to get away from this, I will never look back.

I would gladly leave my family members alone, because they are who I want to escape from. I want to go out into the dangerous world, and venture on my own, free from the grasp of my family members, to be free from all the vulgarity thrown at me.

See, I would rather be with him, then be with my family. I would run away if I could, I would change my identity if I could. I would go somewhere far away, if ONLY I could, for I find comfort in the arms of an angel.

I would pack up all my things, make sure none is left behind, move, migrate or just disappear, as though I have never existed in this life of yours, because I'm sure that's what you always wanted.




So, I would rather be out from this household than face another day with you.

Because only then, I would be happy and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment