Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Have a FUNTOYSTIC Christmas!



Christmas is always filled with toys for the little ones and this time, go to MidValley for that wonderful, FUNTOYSTIC Christmas with your kids! And yes I mean it. I am also impressed by the fact that this year's decorations at MidValley consists of toys. And not just any toys but toys that will bring back those childhood memories of yours. :)

From bears that you hug every night, to aeroplanes you used to play when you were young, nutcracker and the ballerina, as well as ships and wooden alphabet blocks. Who wouldn't have a fantastic time this Christmas at MidValley? I had taken TONS of photos and I had fun taking them too! It's too much to post up here but I'll put up whatever I can. :)


MidValley

From the South Court...



To the Centre Court...



To the North Court. :)




They even had Santa! :D

______________________________________________


Next up : The Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment