Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

All I want for Christmas......

Is it a little too early of the month to make Christmas wish? Or maybe it isn't, since it is already the month of joy! Christmas is like, just around the corner! I have a little Christmas-ey mood in me but not enough to burst out singing carols yet. Nor do I have the blogging mood, but I will just blog on whatever that comes my way.

I'm waiting to be able to hop all over the shopping malls to check out the Christmas mood! Shopping malls to visit this month :

1) 1 Utama
2) The Curve/Ikano/e@Curve
3) KLCC
4) MidValley
5) Pavillion KL
6) Berjaya Times Square
7) Tropicana City Mall


7 places. I wonder how am I going to cover all in one month if I only visit the shopping malls during the weekends? Though I WILL try my best. I'm sure I can do it. So far, I have covered about half of 1 Utama. Why? How? Been working there for last weekend and boy, check out their decorations!


Taken from Lower Ground Floor.

Still under construction. Putting up all the decorations to the cottages as well as the surroundings. Looks cozy ain't it? I have got no idea why I proceed to taking so many pictures of this little set up, furthermore at different angles from different floors! Just like the set up I guess. Love those little cottages and the whole scene.



Taken from Second Floor.



Taken from First Floor


My mother said this look like a big ice skating ring.
I guess she was right because it's supposed to be a frozen pond like the western houses.


Where during winter people will be skating. :)


Now to go back to 1 Utama to check the place out when it's fully done and filled with people taking pictures of the beautiful place. Will tell you more when I have new photos. Can't wait to do my year end shopping since it's the year end sales that I love the most! ^^ By the way, what I want for Christmas this year?


- Iphone 4! (If possible @.@)
- DSLR! (Canon brand but no idea what model yet)
- Dresses!
- Money!
- Car!
- Oh! and a hair dryer too. I really think I need one soon! :)

Well basically those are what I always wanted all year through but since it's Christmas now, might as well wish for it again. :P But most important of all, I need money, because I am so darn broke right now. I need people to pay for my meal every single time I step out of my house! *sobs* Money please come to me this Christmas.


$$$$$
*Kaching!*

No comments:

Post a Comment