Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

On a rainy day...

Actually, it should be on a stormy day though. It was really raining heavily this afternoon. With thunder and lightning trying to get at me. I can be quite jumpy at times when a LOUD roar from the sky above.

Saw it was cloudy and the sky was turning dark so I presumed that it was going to rain but what I did not know was that it was going to be a thunder storm. =S So I had to turn off the computer as well as the modem before anything gets struck, and resort to doing something else. So I opened my little black book, and took a look at my to-do list.

* Sweep room floor
* Iron clothes
* Wash clothes
* Paint room
* Fix model base
* Sweep house
* Sort out Architecture stuff
* Clean & clear desk
* and so much more...


And so, I picked one I would love to do while the rest are just chores to me. :)




Well the base need fixing.
It has been in a box too long.

Plus the base wasn't so nice looking.


The new base. Looks better eh? :D
Well you don't want to have a closer look.
My workmanship needs improving.
Heh.



With the model. :)
Awesomely done by my friend.



Bad workmanship. :/



:)






Of all the days, I am blogging the most today.

No comments:

Post a Comment