Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Rapunzel.

Or better known as Tangled in the US. I saw the trailer initially on a big giant screen in LowYat and the tile of the movie was Tangled. I went : What? Tangled? Isn't it Rapunzel? But oh well, might as well just go with it. So it was Tangled for me, until I found out they changed the name.



It has been a really long time since I stepped into the cinema to watch a movie. So even though both are broke, we managed to purchase tickets and watch Rapunzel : A tangled tale. Disney movies are always my favorites. :) Finally I get to watch Rapunzel, since it's said to be awesome!


I enjoyed the movie so much! I especially want a little chameleon to play with! Like Pascal the chameleon in the movie, so adorable! So squeezable! :D I would love to watch it again! One more time, this time in 3-D! Who is willing to sponsor me? :X I really want to go and watched it one more time!


Pascal is so cute.
Every single scene with him is so adorable!
I feel like squeezing him! :P


See..
I think I have more Pascal's pictures in my folder.


Mother Gothel.
Mother knows best.
True.
But not evil Mother Gothel.



A frying pan can really come in handy at certain times.
Recommended : Get yourself a frying pan. :D


Even Maximus the horse is so funny to watch!
Super-Cop dog horse.


Flynn Rider aka Eugene Fitzerbert.
"They just can't get my nose right."


An almost-kiss on the boat here.








Rating : 9/10



Is it that good? You must be wondering. And I will tell you yes because I love how every turn of the story is funny and witty. I like how Disney has managed to turn this classic fairytale story into something awesome. I just love how they re-created Rapunzel.





Don't tell me Pascal is not cute at all.
He's so adorable and cute and squeezable! ^^

1 comment:

  1. i like that movie and i like pascal too and maximus and eugene and rapunzel haha and those scary looking but actually kind hearted guys

    ReplyDelete