Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

To remember that I loved you.

If you don't know already, I love to go to new places to try out what they have on the menu. Well of course it must be something that does not involve me getting my tongue burnt. I have heard of this place called Tutti Frutti and have seen it around but have got no idea what is it about except that it's written there below the Tutti Frutti word : Frozen Yogurt.



I jumped at the chance to try Tutti Frutti at Tropicana City Mall. It was a self-service outlet where you get to pick the yogurt of your choice such as : Green Apple, Peach, Original, Chocolate, Blue Berry and Vanilla. It's just like ice cream. Pull the handle down and voila, out comes the frozen yogurt. :) (Sorry I do not have a picture of the machines.)


Then you get to choose your toppings! A variety from fruits like banana, strawberries, mango, lychee to nata-de-coco, as well as sweets, nuts, choco chips, you name it! You can't resist having to put all at once!

I picked Green Apple while Baby picked Peach. Guess what? Those two flavours go well together. ^^ Then we had our toppings! M&Ms, chocolate rice toppings, nata-de-coco and lychee. Wow. Pretty much eh?



Well don't be fooled by how much you can take or want to fill the tub up as they go by weight! The heavier it is, the more you will have to pay! Eep! A little pricey I would say. They should bring the price down instead of having it at RM5.50 for 100g. They would still have business since it's awesomely tasty. :)

At that time, TCM was having some talent show for kids. At first I thought it was just a dress-up competition but judging by some awful loud singing from the kids, it was a multi-talent competition I guessed.




I didn't know until I saw this.

That JJ Lin actually was here at Tropicana City Mall for an autograph session for his latest album. I missed him totally.


Then I saw this bookshop. It's called Other Bookstore.

True enough, like what Baby told me, books there have discount. Certain books only. Best of all, it's catered for Architecture, Graphic Designers, Illustrators, Fashion and what else I can't remember. So to my Architecture friends, maybe we can compare the price of the books and see whether it would be cheaper to purchase them here or at other places. Though of course, books here are limited.


Last but not least, there's like a bazaar for Petsmore. There were cats and dogs, rabbits and hamsters out for display. They had this two kittens out on top of the cage and one actually bite me. Grrr. But they were so adorable. :)




This one actually bite me.
Naughty naughty.

Plus I saw doggies! Poor doggies.

I love this doggie most. :)


I am going to go visit Tutti Frutti again one day, and this time, I would be careful with my selection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment