Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Cheesy Hotdog!

Like melted cheese in between a bread an a sausage...

Alright. It was random. But that's what on my mind right now. Yummy yummy. I made these for breakfast/snack/tea time/lunch. Eat anytime you want but of course, best eaten while it's straight out the oven wok!

Cheese babeh! :D


I prepared the cheese and bread first, because I want the hot sausage to melt the cheese. :) Well of course, defrost the sausage FIRST.



Melting cheese. :D


4 bread cheese hotdog in a tupperware, packed, and ready to be served. ^^



Enjoyed my homemade Cheese Hotdog Bread :D I should get more ingredients to make more stuff. ^^ Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment