Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Have yourself ... A merry little Christmas ...

Heh.
I edited that picture so that it would specially be from me. :D


See I'm dreaming of a White Christmas this year, literally. Where I see the tree tops glisten and the children are all listening, just to hear the sleigh bells ring, and to know that Santa is here.

I even painted my nails to suit this season.
More like glistening snow. :D


So may all your days be very merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be WHITE. :D


Have a MERRY little CHRISTMAS everyone! :)







PS : I out enjoying my Christmas and not sitting in front of my computer typing this. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment