Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Avoidance.





Avoidance is not the best route, yet I am walking on this road.



How to avoid taking this road?
I must have the courage to do so.
Of course, you cannot avoid forever.
You will have to face it eventually, one day.

Sometimes I just feel so confused
That I just want to avoid
not the best choice
but it's the only way I know right now

Avoiding is what I do
to keep my mind free
to not want to be confused
over things I don't know

Because you cause so much confusion for me
Yet you don't even know it

I do not have the courage
to actually go up to you
and ask what the hell are you thinking about
to ask you how you actually feel

I only have the courage to ask you out
yet it never came true
Although I knew it was just temporary
But I took the first step

Waiting for something to happen
between you and me
but when nothing happens
disappointment kicks in

I knew it was just temporary
and nothing will ever happen

Avoiding you
is to help me overcome
my feelings for you
But I thought you were the one
avoiding me

Avoidance
it's so easy to do it
All because courage is not there
All because I am confused
All because of you.


I am finding the courage, to tell you to stop avoiding.




No comments:

Post a Comment