Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

One Noodles.

Had dinner with two aunts this time. Together with my cousins. :) Had a lovely time hanging out even the place is small.


The Waterfront mall inside Desa Park City.


The whole place is so nice. I love their BIG park during the night time. ;)


Dinner at Restaurant One Noodle. There's another outlet at SS2.

The Menu.


Oo Long Tea.


I don't know what soup this is but I know it taste good.


This is what is in the soup.


Somebody tell me what veggie this is.


Basil Chicken?


This prawn dish is good!


Taufu


Pork Ribs


Another prawn dish


The fish that's in the soup.


Restaurant One Noodle
Located at The Waterfront @ ParkCity, Ground Floor.



After being dumped by the adults at some MPH book fair, we took a walk around the mall which we find that it's so small, almost nothing to entertain teenagers like us. By we, I mean both my cousins, my brother and I. Where did the adults went? To New Zealand Natural to have ice-cream.


Well of course after all those walking around, without any success of finding any entertainment, we retreated to NZN as well for ice-cream.

My Ice-cream!

Hokey Pokey + Cookies and Cream


NZN.
One of the best.



To end the night, a photo between Kluang Station & NZN.

With both my good looking cousins.
Edwin & Ernest.

No comments:

Post a Comment