Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Wendy's.


I have so many things to blog about but I have like so many stuff scheduled already until the 2nd Jan. So where do I put all these extra stuff? No idea. I will figure that out later. For now, I can finally say that I have been to Wendy's all thanks to friends like Poh Yee and Tricia Lim. :)


I have not heard of this Wendy's before. Never have I heard of Wendy's. It's a fast food outlet as well. Besides having the famous KFC and McDonalds, plus Burger King and Carls Jr. At first I thought this Wendy's was some fancy restaurant, or just some cafe, little did I know it was a fast food outlet.

The one I went to is located at Jaya One, PJ. I think there's another outlet at Berjaya Times Square, KL.


To start off, check out the food we ordered.

Tricia 's and my lunch


What's this already?






My Shrimp Burger.


I love my shrimp burger. Little did I know there's real prawns inside! :D Yummy! But their fries taste weird. Maybe it's because the lack of salt and pepper.


Looks tempting?


Try looking at the picture below to start drooling.


Donuts!


Take a guess where's this?


Don't forget to wipe that drool from your mouth yea. :)




Wendy's located at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya.
Big Apple Donuts at The Curve, Western Courtyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment