Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Studying makes the world spin round.

In a different way.


Instead of spinning clockwise, it goes the other way around. Crazy. With a study mode ON, hardcore studying, nerdifying yourself can make one go crazy, with tiredness shown on your face. Think panda eyes - black eye rings, eye bags and pimples outbreak.

Although I have my study mode ON, I did not study hardcore. I still have time to relax. All study and no play makes a person dull.




Studying in my father's office was a good thing. No distractions. None at all. Or maybe.. just the constant calling of your name by your father? Is that a distraction when you are so into your studying?

Gosh. I really felt, for once, I worked hard for this paper. This Building Services & Equipment I paper, which did not really paid off. Hard work not paid off, a disappointment.




My table is a disaster. Don't look. I barely have enough space for my notes. They have to be scattered everywhere. Not really everywhere. Just enough for me to reach.

Too bad I did not take a picture of how I studied in the kitchen. Yes, you did not read it wrongly. Go back and read the sentence again. K-I-T-C-H-E-N. I studied in the kitchen. I actually took my things down to the kitchen to study on Monday and Tuesday night. All due to the distraction my laptop is causing me. With my laptop beside me, either ON or OFF, it's still a distraction. Furthermore my room is filled with many possible distractions, from nail polishes to magazines, so I went down.

I should have done this a few nights ago, instead of two days before my paper. Plus I have also travelled all the way to Uni to study. Instead of going to Starbucks like people would, to study, I travelled all the way and back. Tiring it is, but at least, it's a better environment to study in. Beats studying in the kitchen too. Food is a distraction to me when I am in the kitchen. I mean, who studies in the kitchen? The fridge is like right beside me. I have a tin of biscuits in front of me. It's no surprise if I gain a few pounds this month.



That's just my friend reaching for the calculator. You can see how messily arranged our notes are. Papers are practically everywhere.

And if you want to take a break, just put down you pencil or highlighters and grab your friend's phone.

Or you can just close your eyes and drift off to dreamland for awhile.


So much tension in the air. Papers were practically flying everywhere. I wonder did I lose any notes in the process of passing round. Anyway, this paper's over. Why am I still describing the process of my studying for this paper? No time to even complete the whole paper. What a waste. Who answers 5 questions out of the given 6 questions in 2 hours? Adding the part where there are so many sketches to be done. And mind you those sketches aren't easy.

Forget it. Unless I can turn back time, then I will talk about it. Let's just say I am praying for a B+? Next paper's on the 22nd Dec. Not really looking forward to it but want to get over with it as SOON as possible. Are you looking forward to anything? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment