Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

The END of 2009.


To end this year - 2009

A good year overall.




2009 has been a good year for me. A really good year. First of all, it's my first year in Uni. I thought it would be tough but everything turns out well. Even though I am not studying what I want, I have had a good year round. My newly made friends has became my family. Those fun times with you all, I hope it will never end. This year has just flown pass amazingly fast. Faster then I have ever imagine and I wish it does not have to end, as some of us are in the risk of being separated.


Separated? You ask. How? Some of us have to re-take some subjects we failed during our first and second semester. Some are going to take other subject, which will all result in difference in timetables. Sometimes you just wish time would just stop there. That moment. Where happiness is engraved in your face. That moment where only laughter sounds can be heard. I know I have found my happiness with you all, my Uni friends.


Here's a compilation of some of the pictures I have. Sorry for the bad editing. I am not good in using both adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

The birthday celebrations we had within the year.


Even went to the Hot Spring! Super HOT!


Presentation Day during the third semester.


Outings from the second semester onwards.


We got to experience studio shootings.
(Sorry for the double picture!)


Our hard times during Site Surveying Practical under the scorching hot sun!


Shogun!
Boy were we full at the end of the day!


We even play sports all thanks to Martin!


Our daily Uni life.


Of course, all my Uni mates.
If you don't see your name inside there, means I do not have a picture of you to put in!


Click pictures to enlarge



Nevertheless, I love you all to bits! :D
♥♥♥


There's no words that can really describe how I feel about you all. Every single one of you played a part in my life, since the day we met. Or should I say since the day we started the first day of our first semester?

I can name each and everyone of you here, and tell you how much you mean to me, but I am so not going to make this post longer than it is. Click HERE to see it. :)

2009 is coming to an END and the arrival of 2010. Let's hope the world will not come to an END yet. Welcome year 2010! Hope it's going to be a fun filled year again for me and all of you people out there!


Now I can't wait to see you all again! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment