Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Chicken at Dave's Deli.

It's been a really really long time since I stepped foot into Dave's Deli to eat again. This time, I step foot once again, into the shop I used to go to when I was young.



Dave's Deli serve the best 1/4 roast chicken which goes so well with their famous gravy.
That is what I like about their food.
It's their gravy. ;)


Ice Lemon Tea & Honey Lemon drink
One thing is that never ever order this kind of drinks here.
First, it's expensive.
Next, there's no honey taste in the Honey Lemon drink.


But you still do need a drink to quench your thirst after eating.



Chicken & Mushroom pie
I want to try it because I'm a fan of Chicken & Mushroom Pies.
This one is different. It's served with gravy.
Inside consists of carrots and peas.
Wait, I don't remember tasting mushroom inside.



The 1/4 roast chicken.
It's roasted to the finest,
with coleslaw, some mushrooms and mashed potato to go as side dish.
It's the chicken skin that makes it taste good.
Too bad the portion is not big.


Grilled Boneless Chicken.
The chicken meat is tender, together with the gravy, it's like heaven.
Tasted as good as the 1/4 Roast Chicken. :)


Though it'll be quite some time until I go back to visit, I am still craving for their gravy. It's the best I have tasted so far. Another good thing is that they do not have service charge because it's all self service over at the restaurant. Order, wait for your food, then bring it to the table yourself.



I'm feeling hungry now at this moment...



Dave's Deli
G213, Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Center.
Tel : 03-77269490

No comments:

Post a Comment