Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Christmas Eve.



I spent my Christmas Eve watching the so-called movie of the year - Avatar, going for my mother's belated birthday dinner (which you will be able to read about it in the upcoming post) and going out to The Curve after that. At the last few minutes of Christmas Eve, a friend called me out and we walked to The Curve to find a wave of people already there, waiting for the countdown.


First, take a look at the traffic.
It's terrible for which we are grateful we did not drive.


I wonder how long does it takes for you to come out.


Next, check the crowd.


It'll be more than what you see in the pictures right now on New Year's Eve. Trust me, you want to avoid those people holding those spray cans. They are everywhere. =S

First time I have ever seen people counting down to Christmas Day. Weird as it seems, my friend and I joined the crowd, waited in vain for the fireworks. There's no big counting down like what you get for the night on New Year's Eve, but there's sure hell loads of people around. Drinking, singing, you name it. It's Christmas after all. What's there to celebrate without any booze?

My friend, Mun Wei, and I took a walk around, to find a place to sit, drink and chat the night away, little did I know we bumped into 2 of my Uni mates. So all four os us ended up walking back and fourth from The Apartment to Laundry Bar and back to The Apartment again. We settle in for two bottles of Heineken and one glass of what they call StrongBow.







Well this Strongbow drink is kind of mild, the waiter recommend it, for the ladies. What I do not like about beer is not the taste, but the gas in it. Ugh. I find it hard to drink. So gassy that I can't even get it to go down my throat smoothly. Minus the fact that I'm not a drinker too. :P



So yes, I had a glass full of Strongbow.




And I managed to finish it as well, where at the end, Heineken beer was mixed with it. It was like an achievement of the day for me. Not to mentioned my friends tore off the Heineken sticker on the bottle and stuck it to my Strongbow glass.




Next up, mouth watering Balinese food just for your eyes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment