Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

A day out at KL.

A day out in KL proves to be satisfying. :) It's been quite awhile since I have step foot in KL malls. It feels like ages. Took a trip to Berjaya Times Square partly because Mun Hon needed to send his laptop to the hospital and because I want to go out. Hehe ^^

So first stop was to eat the tasty pork noodles located somewhere off Jalan Tun Sambatan but unfortunately the stall was not open so we both ended up eating Fish Ball Noodles and Curry Noodles.

It's not the best in town but it does fills your stomach. A good thing is that they have 3 sizes for you to choose instead of just small and large.


The trip to Times Square was a pleasant one, with the Monorail full of people, at least it's unlike the Kelana Jaya Line LRT which is sardined-packed everyday.

At least their Christmas Decoration is not down yet.


After sending his laptop to the hospital located on the 9th floor, we took a walk around Times Square, which I have not noticed before, was a shopping paradise for most girls. Really. Seriously. I can shop and shop for hours buying things I liked, providing IF I have the money. :(

Rest awhile at Starbucks to grab a drink and then off we went again. Before leaving, we went into Krispy Kreme to grab some doughnuts! Can't resist those yummy looking doughnuts any longer, and had to try them out to rid my curiosity on why are they so famous.


Red Snowman


Dark Chocolate


Definitely the BEST around!



I finally figure out why Kripsy Kreme are so famous. They tasted like heaven. Every bite you take is like heaven. I have a sweet tooth yet I don't taste the sweetness in their doughnuts. The bun is soft and smooth. It's made to perfection.


Now I'm hungry. sometimes I think I should stop blogging about food as every single time I do so, I get hungry by just talking about it! Doughnuts. I want doughnuts!






Krispy Kreme
Ground Floor, Lot G-08A
Berjaya Times Square
No1 Jln Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2119 7373

No comments:

Post a Comment