Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Christmas deco @ shopping malls.

Took a trip to shopping malls nearby and far away. I always tell myself and everyone else that Christmas is ALWAYS the best season of the year, and the same can be said for the Christmas decorations in malls. So lets take a look at the places I've went!


Pavilion KL






Very grand ain't it? I think so too. :D



Bangsar Village




The Gardens




Suria KLCC




1 Utama




Waterfront @ Desa Park City





The Curve












e@curve












The only places that I have not step foot this year to witness their Christmas decoration would be MidValley. Some of you might be wondering why I've been to The Gardens but not MidValley? Well, at the time I was at The Gardens, MidValley has not set up their Christmas deco yet. So hence, the missing picture of MidValley.

Now I am so looking forward to the Chinese New Year. Money money come to me. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment