Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Sticky Sweets!

Now this is cool. :D
For a sweet lover like me, Sticky is the place to go.


A new shop has opened in 1Utama for about a month plus already, I think. There's a varieties of flavours of sweets for you to choose from. They come in cute little bottles or BIG lollipops. One day, I was lucky enough to catch the sweet making process. :)


It's that HUGE and LONG.

Not the entire process on how they made it that long.
But just how they made those tiny delicious sweets.


Roll, roll, roll.
It's being heated so that the sweet would not harden.
While at the other end is being stretched.
It's very hot that's why you will need gloves.



Stretch and pull to get the correct size, then cut it to get those long sticks.
Then roll again to make sure the surface are even? I do not know.
By then I can tell the sweet sticks are hardened already.



I did not stayed to watch the entire process but as far as I know, those long sticks of sweet will be cut into smaller pieces such as the one below.


Cute ain't it?
This one is apple flavoured.
Very yummy. :D



Some of the sweets even have words in the middle!
I wonder how is it possible to do it!


This one has a little cute heart shape in the middle.



Traditional Handmade Yummy



For sweet lovers like you and me. But mind you, the price per bottle ain't cheap. Still, it's worth getting one bottle if you have a sweet tooth. :D



LG 213 Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1,Lebuh Bandar Utama ,
Bandar Utama , 47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel :603-77277688
Fax : 603-77257688

No comments:

Post a Comment