Quota ♥

There are things we don't want it to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Big Brother protect me.

It was so last minute. All because I just woke up and got a text message from a friend asking me to go out. So I agreed, where my friend Dawson came to pick me up. :D Together with another two friend, Mun Wei and NurSarah, we went to a cafe called Big Brother at Kota Damansara.





This place is halal. How do I know? Because the HUGE halal word is pasted in front of the shop, you can't miss it.


I did not order anything to eat but my friends did.


My Latte.
Taste good if you add the right amount of sugar, of course.


Dawson had mushroom soup with garlic bread for starters.
The garlic bread looks good
Which tempt me to grab one to eat.
(but I didn't)


Sarah had this Cheese Pasta.
Taste a little weird for me.


Mun Wei had this basket of fried prawns and squid.
Too much flour I would say.
But at least their prawns are kind of fresh.


Dawson's first main course meal.
I stole some chips. :P


Mun Wei's Fish and Chips.
I stole chips too from him.
Guess I love chips more than I have ever imagined.


Dawson's second helping.
Chicken something.
The mashed potato is good. :)


This place is nice. I don't really know about the food but I guess I will come by here again. They even have a little note in front of their menu apologizing to customers about the condition of their menu! How cute. HAHA.





Big Brother Restaurant & Grill
No. 3G, 3-1, Jalan 5/20,
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damasara,
PJU5, 47810, Selangor
Opens : 10am to 11pm
Tel : 03-6142 7678


No comments:

Post a Comment